"Breast cancer diagnosis"

About: Good Hope Hospital

Recently found a lump in breast, things moved very quickly from diagnosis to surgery unfortunately resulting in a mastectomy. I could not praise my surgeon, surgical team, breast care nurses absolutely fantastic people. They got me though this with care and attention. On the ward nurses and all others staff did there very best to take care of all us. Lovely ladies. I know funds are tight but I have seen a lot of my family being treated through Good Hope and I know most say Good Hope no hope but I cannot fault anyone. Thank you for everything.

Response from Iona Belgrove, Patient Services Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Sarah

Thank you for taking the time and troulbe to write to Patient Opinion. I have forward your feedback to the Consultant,General Manager and Lead Nurse for Good Hope Hospital who I know will be thrilled to receive your feedback.

Very sorry for the delay in responding to your email.

Many thanks again and I wish you well and a speedy recovery

Iona

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your feedback and comments on NHS Choices website, this website also feeds into the Patient Opinion website, www.patientopinion.org.uk which is viewed daily by the Trust and a response to your posting will be available here. If you are unable to view the response and would like to discuss further please do not hestitate to contact us (Patient Services on 0121 424 0808) alternatively on www.patientservices@heartofengland.nhs.uk Kind regards Patient Services Department