"Labour ward/ward 9"

About: Milton Keynes Hospital

I have had both my babies at mk hospital in the last couple of years and can't thank the staff enough. They work under a lot of stress and pressure and cope extremely well. The care both I and my babies received was excellent. I moved out of area when I was pregnant with my second baby but decided to travel back to mk hospital for my antenatal care and to deliver as I was so happy with my care from the first time round. Both my pregnancies had complications and my deliveries were difficult but the staff were professional, calm and supportive throughout which reassured me and my husband hugely. Very impressed with the obstetrics departments, sonography dept, labour ward, and ward 9. Thank you!

Response from Milton Keynes Hospital

Thank you very much for your positive comments regarding the Obstetrics departments, Sonography department, Labour Ward, and Ward 9 at the hospital. It is always very much appreciated by staff when patients and their families take the time to give feedback on their experience and your comments will be shared with all staff involved. Thank you.