"Five days in Solihull Hospital"

About: Solihull Hospital / General medicine West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

Taken by ambulance to Solihull Hospital on Boxing Day suffering from sickness, diarroea, high blood pressure.

I was seen immediately, examined thoroughly and kept in Ward 19 for five days. Excellent care at all times. Blood tests revealed dehydration and lack of essential salts. The food was very good.

My thanks and appreciation.

Response from Iona Belgrove, Patient Services Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Appreciative Person

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to email your feedback regarding your care at Solihull Hospital. I have since forward your kind comments to the senior sister who I know will be thrilled to read your experience on her ward.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in responding to your feedback.

Best wishes and I hope you are feeling much better

Iona

Response from Regional Head of Patient Experience, West Midlands Ambulance Service

Dear Appreciative Person

Thank you for providing feedback and I hope that you are making a good recovery following this incident.

If you would like West Midlands Ambulance Service to share your comment with the ambulance crew I would be grateful if you would consider contacting the Patient Experience Team on telephone number 01384 246366 or by emailing pals@wmas.nhs.uk.

kind regards