"Very unhappy"

About: Northwick Park Hospital

I haven't been treated well all the time I attended emergency. I can say that I'm happy with receptionist, they ask good questions and they're very helpful. Once I was treated well, the doctor has been really nice, but she gave me a wrong diagnosis which it's understandable when they don't do correct examination. Another time I went with some infection because it get painful so badly and I can say again I was treated ok. Doctor explained to me what's going on and I left hospital very satisfied. Then that was two more episodes which I'm 100% unhappy. I felt very discriminated, it was like why I even put an effort to come and ask for help. Of course I felt like I need help so I think a hospital is a right place to go when other clinics or Gp isn't available. I was told very rudely I'm fine and I can go home. But I didn't feel well, the examination wasn't do properly, I had a difficult breathing with some sore throat and chest pain. Because the examination was totally poor, I went home with really uncomfortable feeling. Maybe my condition wasn't very serious but the way I was treated is giving really bad review. Hopefully next time I'll catch up a good specialist.

Response from Northwick Park Hospital

We were sorry to learn of the experiences described in your feedback. Your comments will be passed on to the relevant management teams so that they can take appropriate action.