"My Christmas"

About: John Radcliffe Hospital

On the morning of Christmas day I was knocked over by two dogs I was walking and fractured my right wrist. My daughters drove me from Culham, where I was staying, to your hospital. My treatment by the A & E staff was wonderful. Everyone was sympathetic, courteous and professional. Two attempted reductions were made unsuccesfully in A & E and I was admitted to SSIP ward where I spent four days. I found the ward to be very pleasant, the food was good and all the nurses and staff could not be faulted. This was my first stay in hospital and, despite all the negative reports one reads about, it could not have been better. Thank you.

Response from John Radcliffe Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are sorry to hear you were not able to spend Christmas at home, but are glad our staff could make your time here pleasant and comfortable. Our staff appreciate hearing back from their patients, and your comments will glady be shared with the relevant staff members. We wish you a speedy recovery in the New Year.