"Administration needs sorting"

About: Lister Hospital

My wife has been a patient here for over 4 years. The nursing staff are brilliant, however I have lost count of the times the administration have made appointments and cancelled them only to rebook. On the numerous occasions I have written to the CEO to complain all I get is lip service but nothing else. My wife should have seen a consultant on the 20th Dec, yesterday we had a phone call from radiology advising of an appointment next week, when told of the appointment with the consultant I was told there is no point because the consultant will want the results of the scan first. It is a great shame that the wonderful nursing staff are backed up by, in my opinion, an incompetent administration.

Response from Lister Hospital

Whilst pleased to see your very positive view of our nursing staff, we are of course disappointed at your poor experience of our patient administration services. We note that you've written to our chief executive previously, but wondered if you might wish to speak with the team who manage these appointments so you can recount your experiences directly? If this is something you'd like to do, then just email us at generalenquiries.enh-tr@nhs.net and we'll take it from there.