"Depression"

About: Three Towns Resource Centre / General Psychiatry

I would like to thank the Ayrshire & Arran mental health team they are fantastic and are helping me through a very difficult time

Response from Kate MacDonald, Business Coordinator & Office Manager (interim), Nurse Directorate, NHS Ayrshire and Arran, NHS Ayrshire and Arran

Dear sctwg1

Thank you for getting in contact with us through Patient Opinion.

I am sorry that you are going through a difficult time at the moment, however I was really happy to read that you feel you are being supported well by our Mental Health team at the Three Towns Resource Centre.

I will pass your encouraging posting onto the Team, they will be encouraged to read it.

I hope you start to be feel better soon sctwg1 and know that we are here to support you in this.

Kate

Kate Macdonald

Patient Opinion Coordinator

NHS Ayrshire and Arran

Response from Derek Barron, Associate Nurse Director, Mental Health Services, NHS Ayrshire and Arran

sctwg1

I apologise for the delay in responding, I have only today got my access to Patient Opinion sorted.

Thank you for you comment related to your care/treatment at the Three Towns Resource Centre, my thanks for taking the time to post a comment, especially when you are going through a difficult time. I will pass on your comment to the team.

Best wishes

Derek

Dear sctwg1

I forwarded your encouraging posting onto our Team Leader at the North Ayrshire Community Mental Health Team. He would like to respond to you personally, please see below:

"Many thanks for your positive feedback which I will pass onto the team. I am encouraged to hear such positivity about the team with regards to your current journey to recovery and would like to take this opportunity to wish you well”.

Stuart McPherson