"Excellent care during my In-patient experience"

About: University Hospital Of North Tees

I am a retired clinical nurse specialist and MDT Manager in the NHS, and, Hospital Director and Registered Manager in the Independent Sector. I can honestly say that the care and attention I have received whilst an in-patient of the Haematology Unit has been of the very highest quality in terms of, clinical excellence within the nursing team; the expertise and communication skills of the Consultant and medical team; the attention to infection control systems, and the helpfulness and kindness of the domestic staff. The personal touch of the entire unit team, and empathy, sensitivity and professionalism shown, has contributed immeasurably to my well being and peace of mind during a difficult time for my family and I. Linda Archer Despite my current state of help I feel lucky to have been referred to this unit and could not have hoped for better care.

Response from University Hospital Of North Tees

We appreciate this is a difficult time for you but we’re pleased that your saw how the whole team works together to provide you with the best care possible. We will pass your very kind comments on to the staff in the unit.