"Acccident and Emergency Excellence"

About: Queen's Hospital, Burton Upon Trent

I was admitted by ambulance to A and E Burton on Friday 8th November, 2013. The service I received was streamlined, efficient, sensitive to my needs and effective. I could not have received better care. I observed other patients were treated accordingly and even one patient who demanded constant attention was given an appropriate degree of care and compassion. I congratulate all those who work at A and E and also give credit to management who have played some part in allowing an environment where team work has created what appears to be a happy and efficient delivery of service to patients. Congratulations. I dont want to see you again, but if I do I feel confident that I will receive the same excellent service. Thanks. Enid Jones. ( I have forwarded a letter with similar comment to pals.)

Response from Queen's Hospital, Burton Upon Trent

Thank you for your comments. As a Trust we endeavour to deliver a high standard of care to all of our patients as they would expect to be treated, which is professional, caring and courteous. We shall pass on your comments to all the teams that were involved with you care and once again thank you for taking the time to post these.