About: Barnet Hospital

I've been to Barnet's A&E a few times and I'm disappointed to say that the service was way below par(and this is coming from someone who's had many encounters with Mayday hospital). Firstly, the waiting period was an absolute joke I'm talking over 4 hours of waiting in agony and exhaustion. Not a single person came over to let anyone know what was actually going on or how soon they would be attended to) Secondly, once I was finally seen to I received the highest level of facetious attitude my tax money could buy. They were rude, almost forceful with their "medical assistance" and just cold. And lastly because of these reoccurring encounters with the A&E in Barnet I have decided to go private where my health is concerned and I couldn't be happier.

Response from Barnet Hospital

As an organisation we are committed from learning from specific issues and from any mistakes we may have made. Hearing about where we can do better helps us to pinpoint where exactly to make improvements to the service we provide. In reading your feedback you left with a poor experience of our emergency services. Your response received is anonymous and so I cannot comment directly regarding your poor experience. Please contact the Trust on bcfpals@nhs.net if you wish to provide your details and get a more detailed response from the manager who can investigate your arrival, response time and outcome.