"The Angels of F21"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I would like to thank the Auxiliary Nurses, the SRN's, Dr's and Specialists who have been involved in the care of my Mamma, Nellie. She has been looked after by the "Angels of ward F21" and every single person who has come into contact with her has shown her the respect and care that we, her family, would give her. She arrived on the ward very poorly, and at 100 yrs old, very frail. But over the last three weeks in F21's care she has regained her strength, is eating well and back to the woman I know and love. I can't thank you enough for giving me back my Mamma. Kind regards and many thanks Jean Nunn, grand-daughter of Nellie.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Thank you Jean for taking the time to write to us. It’s great to hear that you are so happy with the care Nellie received at our hospital. We are all glad that she is recovering well, and I will of course pass all your kind words and thanks on to all my colleagues on ward F21. Everyone involved with Nellie’s care will appreciate hearing the difference it has made to you both. Diane Brittle (Ward Manager, F21)