"Acute Stroke Unit at North Devon District Hospital"

About: North Devon District Hospital / Acute Stroke Unit (ASU)

In reference to my wife's admission to the stroke unit. On my wife's behalf, I would like to express our gratitude and appreciation for the high standard of care that she received at the stroke unit.

Every member of staff showed an extremely high standard of care, professionalism and cleanliness under very busy circumstances. The doctors have an extremely professional team that they can be proud of.

Thank you all very much. I am pleased to say that Joan continues to make a good recovery, and the Therapists are helping her at home.

So, once again, thank you all very much.

Best wishes.

Dear Vernon

Thank you for taking the time to post your very kind comments on the website.

It can be a very worrying time for patients and family alike when they need to visit the hospital for treatment, and I was very pleased to learn that your time with the stroke team proved to be so positive, and that all the staff involved in her treatment were caring and professional.

I will forward your comments to the team's manager, who will in turn share the comments with the stroke team, where I know they will be warmly recieved by the staff involved.

I do hope your wife is continuing to make a full recovery.

Jayne