"Eye care for my mother"

About: Leighton Hospital

After leaving a rather negative review previously about the poor communication and lack of continuity for my mothers eye care, I am happy to say that the situation has fully reversed in the most positive way possible. The Opthalmology Dept have gone to great lengths to retrieve the situation and have provided professional caring and effective care. My mother is delighted with the results of her catarract operation and would certainly recommend their services to other users. Well done.

Response from Leighton Hospital

I am so pleased to hear that your Mum’s experience within Ophthalmology has improved and that you are happy with the care your Mum received following her surgery. The team try very hard to get it right first time for patients and I’m very sorry if this did not happen for your Mum. I will share your comments with the staff who always appreciate receiving positive feedback. I wish your Mum a speedy recovery after her surgery Delyth Owen, Modern Matron, Ophthalmology Thanks Del Delyth A. Owen Modern Matron Surgery and Cancer Division 01270 255141 Bleep / Ext 3548