"Excellent care"

About: Spire Cheshire Hospital

I can not thank the wonderful staff of the Spire Cheshire enough for the care & attention given to me during my stay for spinal surgery. Each member of staff performs their role with the utmost professionalism & shows genuine care for the patients. The rooms were spotless & well appointed, with the bedding changed & the bathroom cleaned daily. There was a constant supply of fresh, iced drinking water, cups of tea or coffee or soft drinks. The food was expertly prepared, tasty, varied and always pleasingly presented. The nursing staff were kind, compassionate & ever - ready to help with the smallest of things. They were generous with their time and eager to put the patients at ease. The physio department likewise were ever present, helpful and caring; giving constant reassurance and encouragement. The building itself is a fantastic & up to date place to stay for your health needs, but (all) the staff make the Spire Cheshire a truly excellent hospital.

Response from Spire Cheshire Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay at Spire Cheshire Hospital. We are really pleased to hear about your positive experience and we aim to make everybody's stay with us as comfortable as possible. It's great news to hear that you were pleased with the care and service provided and I trust you continue to make a good recovery. I will ensure your comments are shared with the relevant departments.