"waiting 6 weeks for appointment!"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

i was refered to preston royal for a mylegram from gisburne park, i saw a specialist at gisburne park on june 13 2013, it took 3 weeks for the referal letter to be dictated and sent to preston!, and its been another 3 weeks since the feferal was sent and i still have'nt been sent an appointment yet! i have been housebound in chronic pain for over 3 months with this latest episode. my usual hospital was hope hospital but i could'nt travel that far due to my pain so i was refered to gisburne park. i am nhs and i'm wondering if i'm at the back of the queue because thes hospitals, apart from hope, are private?. i've never been to preston royal as a patient, but when i was filling in my membership online account i had to put a date of my last visit so i had to lie otherwise i could'nt write this, i wanted to ger my complaint across!!!.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback. We are concerned to read your comments and would welcome the opportunity to investigate further. Please could you contact Customer Care on 01772 522521 so that we can discuss the issues and see what we can do to try and resolve them.