"There was a lot of delay and confusion over getting the appointment"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

(as a service user),

There was a lot of delay and confusion over getting the appointment - eventually after myself and doctors secretary contacted you it was sorted out.

Then I was given an appointment that I missed - it was in Donnington which I don't know. No directions were given and I got badly lost.

I was given another appointment by phone, which apparently wasn't referred as a different date was posted to me.

I finally had an appointment within the area that I live. The podiatrist I saw was excellent - more than your service was!

Response from Chloe Jones, TRAQS Patient Advisor, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear 'Melting287 '

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your referral was not arranged as efficiently as you had hoped. Due to the anonymous nature of 'patient opinion', I am unable to comment any further on your feedback. I am not sure what contributed to the delay in TRAQS receiving your appointment, what factors led to you missing your appointment or if TRAQS were accountable for this in any way.

If you would like TRAQS to have a look into this in more detail then please to not hesitate to contact us on 01952 580 441.