"Outstanding!! All that is good about the NHS!"

About: North Manchester General Hospital

My daughter was admitted to G3, high dependency unit after a very scary near death experience. Her care was nothing short of brilliant. The staff were friendly, helpful and competent. They acted on all our concerns. Concerns we have been asking for help with for a long time. We have had more resolved in 3 days than we have in the last 4 years! The great teamwork was apparent. Support was given not only to my daughter but also to us as parents. I had heard bad things about NMGH and have avoided it as a result. Our experience couldn't be more different to the reports I had heard. This was NHS at it's absolute finest and should be held as a flagship of how a ward should operate. From student nurses to professors, faultless. I cannot speak highly enough of them and think they should be recognised for this.

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive message regarding your daughters visit to ward G3 at North Manchester General Hospital. We are so pleased you were happy with the service we provided for your daughter, we are also pleased you found the staff professional, friendly and helpful; we also wish your daughter a speedy recovery. We will be very happy to forward your comment to the ward manager who I’m sure, will be happy to share them with the rest of the team.