"Minor operation"

I had to have a cyst removed by the consultant and his team.I would like to say what a splendid job everyone did.I was put at ease and looked after from start to finish.There is much criticism about the NHS from the media ,but very little is mentioned about how good units like Lewes Victoria are.Lets hope goverment cuts do not have any negative effect on places like these.

Response from Eileen Weeks, Patient Experience Lead, East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you very much for expressing your appreciation of the standard of care you received at Lewes Victoria Hospital. I apologise for our delay in responding to your post.

It’s always encouraging for staff to receive positive feedback. As a Trust we are committed to giving the highest quality of care to our patients, and we value all comments from patients and their families.

Please be assured that your comments are shared with all the staff concerned.

Response from Lewes Victoria Hospital

Thank you for your posting It’s always encouraging for staff to receive positive feedback for their hard work and dedication to providing quality care and service to all patients.