"As a cancer patient, I have been ..."

About: Royal Oldham Hospital

As a cancer patient, I have been treated over 2 years at Oldham. All my treatment has been first class, I have not had to wait when attending an outpatient appointment, I was continually kept up to date with appointments and encouraged to ask if I wanted any dedicated cancer support staff in attendance. All the staff, from the Receptionist to my Consultant, to the surgical staff (who were particularly understanding) were, and still are, exceptionally helpful, kind and friendly. Thank you everyone for all you have done.

Whilst I was an inpatient, the cleaning was undertaken every day and the cleaner was very keen and conscientious. The ward staff did everything they could and continually maintained a watchful eye. The food was quite acceptable and, as I wasn't at the Ritz, I didn't expect that level of menu so I was not disappointed.

There will always be room for improvement with the NHS but I have no issues to raise.

Response from Royal Oldham Hospital

Thank you very much for your comments, which we will share with staff. We always welcome feedback and suggestions on how to do even better.