"An Utter Disappointment!"

I had high hopes in being referred to the Horder Centre. But sadly, this hospital has been an utter disappointment! The administration staff seem to be doing an admirable job, but it would seem that communication with other members of staff is in complete disarray. I found one of the nursing staff to be unprofessional and condescending. I have been in and out of other hospitals in the past 25 years, but this is the first time I have made a complaint.

Response from The Horder Centre - St Johns Road

Dear anonymous Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your recent experience of The Horder Centre due to the behavior of one member of our clinical team. We have a robust complaints system in place where we review any dissatisfaction from patients to ensure a full and thorough investigation takes place and for staff to learn from any mistakes made. If you have contacted us directly with your complaint then I can assure you of our prompt response, if however you have not contacted us, then please either telephone or write to the Director of Clinical Services.