"Excellent consultant and staff in Vascular team"

About: University Hospital Aintree

I am writing this after a bit of a delay but did not know this facility to comment was available. My father spent the best part of last year in the hospital with vascular problems of the legs. Throughout that time the consultant was the best thing that ever happened to him and us. His level of care and comittment to him was second to none and he regularly telephoned us to keep us abreast of my father's condition. We have never encountered a person in the medical profession like him and we blessed the day that my father was assigned to him. Another doctor must also be included in this praise as her input into my father's leg care both in hospital and after his discharge was fantastic. Their care was instrumental in giving him a much better quality of life.

Response from University Hospital Aintree

It's actually even more meaningful that you were able to post this kind comment after a couple of months, as you must really have appreciated the care for your father! We're delighted to hear of how well your father was treated, and the message is being passed on to our vascular team, whom we are very proud of. Thank you for taking the time to post your comment.