" She was friendly and reassured us"

About: Worcestershire Royal Hospital / Accident and emergency Worcestershire Royal Hospital / Paediatrics

(as a parent/guardian),

My two month old son was admitted to hospital via A&E with bronchiolitis. The nurse on A&E, who was called Arlene Paul, was very helpful and did not make us feel like we were over reacting (we thought we were, as we taken our son to two separate doctors on the previous days who said he was okay).

I would just like to thank Arlene for her help. We didn't have to wait long to see anyone and she was friendly and reassured us straight away that we had done the right thing.

After a two night stay in hospital my son is now much better. All the staff on Riverbank ward who cared for him were supportive to us and took great care of our son.

Response from Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust

My amazing staff strive at all times to provide the highest possible level of care to the babies, children, young people and their families who attend our ward.

I am glad to hear that your experience here was such a good one and that your little boy is now well.

Thank you for taking the time to feedback to us. Our job is always very satisfying but a lovely comment like this makes it even better.

Nell Pegg