"Incredible Nurses, staff and Doctors. Thank You."

About: Weston General Hospital

My father was admitted over the weekend with Pneumonia but sadly passed away in the ITU after a cardiac arrest a few days later. The way the team responded to the incident and how they helped and supported us during his last two days was incredible. They treated him with dignity and respect and went out of thier way to inform us, let us make decisions and spend quality time with him. He was an organ donor so the transplant team became involved too. They were also incredible and it meant a lot to us that he was able to help others after his death. The entire team who supported us were dedicated beyond professionalism and I feel my father left us in the best way possible, treated with the respect and dignity we would have wanted for him. Thank you to the team.

Response from Weston General Hospital

Please accept our deepest sympathies for the loss of your father. We're pleased that you felt supported and helped at such a difficult time. The gift of organ donation helps give life and quality of life to other people so thank you.