"Absolutely Useless"

About: Six Degrees Social Enterprise (CIC)

I was suffering a number of emotions the worst being raging anger caused by a nuisance neighbour who was making life intolerable. I was compassionate at first told my neighbour for months they needed help also the family were trying to get help but all fell on death ears from Greater Manchester West Mental Health Trust. I got the council to install noise monitoring equipment and one of the managers agreed my neighbour needed help and asked for some medical assistance which as far as I am aware also fell on death ears. This behaviour took its toll on my health, my work and life in general and I started to get extremely annoyed and angry to dangerous levels. I asked my GP for help who referred me to six degrees social enterprise which was a complete waste of time I was offered no help at all.

Response from Chardworth Dhliwayo, Operational Manager, Six Degrees Social Enterprise

Dear Chris55. We are really sorry that you do not feel that your experience of using the service has been useful. Please contact our offices if you would like to discuss this with one of our service managers. Best wishes.