About: Hexham General Hospital

my daughter was admitted with an allergic reaction on thr 14th december. obviously i was distrught as not knowing what was going on with i e at work plus 45 mins drive from her. they were abs amazing and u would say the staff are doing an excellent job there so caring and efficient , thank you so much for being and caring for my daughter !

Response from Annie Laverty, Director of Patient Experience, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Sir / Madam,

Happy New Year! I hope it is a very happy and healthy one for you and your family.

Thank you for taking the time to share your story. I can imagine how worried you were about your daughter and I'm so pleased that the team at Hexham were able to offer her the care she needed urgently.

We are very proud of our staff - they work very hard and they know that the way care is delivered is just as important as the care itself, so thank you for your lovely feedback on their kindness and compassion. It will mean the world to then when I pass it on.

I hope your daughter has recovered well and that her trip to hospital didn't interfere with any plans to make the most of Christmas.

With best wishes,