"Thank you all in Maternity Consultant Led Unit..."

About: Lister Hospital

Just wanted to say big thank you to all staff in Lister Consultant Led Unit (CLU), my wife gave birth to our baby girl on 3rd of December after long and painful delivery, so when it came to delivery we ended up in Maternity operating theatres and our baby was delivered there, I would like to praise all staff on duty that night, I'm sure without them my wife would not be here any more - excellent and professional team in theaters, I also wanted to say thank you to midwifes in MLU and CLU, truly fantastic new maternity unit and facilities, I would recommend this hospital to friends and family.

Response from Lister Hospital

The birth of a baby is a time of great anticipation and joy, but if things don't go quite to plan you want to know that the professionals will step in to help, whilst at the same time ensuring the care provided remains as compassionate and reassuring as is possible in the cirucmstances. Sounds like you and your wife experienced just that and we'll make sure that the team gets to read your feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, may we wish you and your new family every happiness for the years to come.