"WARD 5B"

About: Pilgrim Hospital

If you have a member of your family on 5B please be very vigilant, this is the most disorganised, incompetent and uncaring ward I have ever witnessed in any hospital. I fear for anyone in there who cannot speak for themselves or has someone to do so for them. The catalogue of errors etc.is too lengthy to list, but a formal complaint is being made.

Response from Pilgrim Hospital

I was really sorry to read about your experience on 5B and would like to apologise as your disappointment is evident. I note you have said about making a formal complaint which we will do all we can to assist you with; however if you wish in the meantime to contact me directly at: jennie.negus@ulh.nhs.uk with some more details I can look into your areas of concern. Again our apologies; but also our thanks for leaving us your feedback; it is very important to us.