"The TRAQS members of staff I spoke to were extremely helpful and polite"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

(as a service user),

I visited my GP about an ongoing problem. She referred me to a specialist. I didn't expect to be contacted by TRAQS until after Christmas, but was promptly contacted and offered a number of appointments at different locations, to suit me.

The TRAQS members of staff I spoke to were extremely helpful and polite. I felt supported through this process because usually there is little contact or choice about appointments. This was very helpful as both me and my husband work, and the appointment was for both of us to attend.

I did need to change the appointment, and the TRAQS team were easily contactable and very helpful. I wasn't told on my initial phone call that both me and my husband needed to attend, but the lady on the second phone call did inform me and apologised for not giving this information - however, it clearly states both to attend in the letters.

Response from Sharon Clennell, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG – TRAQS Operations Manager, TRAQS, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG

Many thanks for your positive feedback. Our job is to support the patient as much as we poissibly can, with assisting them with the booking of thier appointment and ensuring that the patient is seen in the right place first time.

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive comments.

Many thanks and Merry Christmas.