"my 3 rd cesarean section"

About: New Cross Hospital

My 1st section was brilliant my second was not the best as I was ignored half the time and the staff on. A5 where hard to talk to my 3 rd section was diabolical me and my daughter where left to our own devices, which as a mom of already two children I could understand if I was still numb from the operation. They let my urine bag over flow so my boyfriend changed it and they didn't change my blood stained bed sheets, nor did they bring me any food, by saying sorry I forgot! All I got was a egg sandwich which was the most foulest thing imaginable and occasionally a jug of water it is supposed to be a joyful happy time and they honestly made me depressed. It is definitely enough to put me off ever having a baby at new cross again !

Response from New Cross Hospital

I was sorry to read your comments relating to your care and treatment on our Maternity Ward. To enable me to look further into your concerns raised, I would be grateful if you can contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01902 695362. In the meantime, I wish you and your baby well for the future! Kindest regards Jamie Emery Patient Experience Lead

Response from Jamie Emery, Patient Experience Lead, The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

In the meantime, I wish you and your baby well for the future!

Kindest regards