"minor day care operation"

About: Pilgrim Hospital

I was admitted for epidimyl cyst removal in the day care unit .I was greeted by polite and friendly staff I Was attended to imidetley as my name was first on the list .soon after i was was settled the anethatist came to see me and put me at ease straight away, shortly followed by the surgeon/consultant. cant really remeber much after the premed was given to me untill i woke up in the recovery unit unfortunatley in intense pain because of the nature/area of the operation but as soon as my discomfort was seen strong pain killers was given and within a few minutes it had gone but the staff stayes by my side by my side making sure i was ok All in all the service and care i recieved was first rate

Dear Akan, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and it was good to hear that everything went so well. I have passed this onto the staff in day case and I know they will be really pleased to read it. I hope you are now making a full recovery and wish you all the best for Christmas and the New Year.

Response from Pilgrim Hospital