"Minor Injuries Unit - Excellent Medical Service"

About: Queen Mary's Hospital

I attended the Minor Injuries Unit on Sunday morning at 10am on 13 October 2013 having suffered a fall and injured my shoulder running for a bus. The staff were attentive, caring and highly professional. I was seen within 15 minutes and immediately X-rayed with weights held which identified a fractured but not dislocated clavicle. Within minutes I was shown the X-Ray results and then advised on wearing a sling. Medical notes were then written and printed off and handed to me so that I had a written record to show to other medical staff and I was informed about attending the Fracture Unit at Kingston Hospital and how to arrange an appointment. The care, attention, prompt service and excellent advice were exemplary and I congratulate the whole team. I have now made a complete recovery and been signed off by the Orthopaedic Surgeon at Kingston Hospital. Many thanks.

Response from Queen Mary's Hospital

Thanks very much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience at Queen Mary's Hospital. Your kind comments will be passed onto the Minor Injuries Unit. They will appreciate the positive feedback.