"poor treatment yet again!"

About: Weston Park Hospital

Ive written a review and put a letter of complaint in but nothing changes. Due to be admitted for chemo i was told to come in at 2pm bed was not ready 4 hours later said someone was still in the bed im diabetic and needed a meal they didnt even offer me a drink or a meal the canteen was closed i had to go across the road to get something to eat. Arrived back at 7pm bed still not ready! Nearly 7.30 when i got a bed and the chemo didnt start till midnight. Why couldnt they ring to say my bed wouldnt be ready and i could have come in later. Everytime i come to appointments im waiting over an hour and a half when i have my day chemo im waiting over 2 hours to get my chemo past my appointment. It seems like they try to cram as many people into appointments as they can and thats why clinics always run late. Another letter will be going to the CQC

Response from Weston Park Hospital

Dear Hady Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your treatment at Weston Park Hospital and I am sorry that you have experienced delays in being admitted. If you would like us to look into your concerns further please contact our Patient Services Team on 0114 271 2400 or pst@sth.nhs.uk and they will take further details.

Response from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Hady