"Brilliant care"

About: Peterborough City Hospital

I was taken into Peterborough City Hospital A and E department on Saturday night because of a car crash. The ambulance came very quickly and after being cut out my car and monitored, I was taken to hospital very quickly too. I waited for 10 minutes just to wait for a bay and while I waited the ambulance crew were making me smile all the way through at this most painful and difficult time. Then I was seen my a doctor and was sent for X-rays almost immediately! Then was told I had bad bruising and damaged tissue and was sent home to take strong painkillers. I want to say a huge thank you to that doctor, the firemen, ambulance crew and police for saving my life and making me feel just a little bit better!! Amazing people out there! Thank you once again.

Response from Lesley Crosby, Deputy Chief Nurse, Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed onto the relevant staff. I hope that you are continuing to improve.