"Excellent care"

About: Royal Victoria Hospital (Folkestone)

I fractured my leg quite badly and was in a lot of pain, they took care of that. I was treated with respect and care and empathy. Had to go to WHH for 3 days but I'm so thankful to the staff for their excellent service. Thanks!

Response from Sally Smith, Chief Nurse and Director Of Quality, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for taking time to give us great feedback about your visit to the Royal Victoria Hospital and also William Harvey Hospital. We are very proud of our staff who provide care with empathy, care and respect. They will really appreciate your feedback. I hope you are recovering well from your injury and wish you all the best.

Response from Royal Victoria Hospital

I am sorry to hear about the injury to your leg and hope that it is now healed. Thank you for your kind comments about the staff at both RVH and WHH. If you would like us to contact the staff concerned to pass on your praise, please contact the Patient Experience Team on 01227 783145 or email ekh-tr.patientexperienceteam@nhs.net