"Professional + TLC!"

About: Buckland Hospital

It was only a dressing change, and I was aware of others with bigger issues, but the attention, time and expertise here were all generously given. I've sampled private healthcare, and this matched it. It was a very long way from the grim experience I once has in a larger A & E unit. Well done, and thank you!

Response from Sally Smith, Chief Nurse and Director Of Quality, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for taking time to give us great feedback about your dressing change at Buckland Hospital. We are very proud of our staff who spend time with patients and who provide their services with expertise. I know the staff will really appreciate your feedback. I hope you continue to recover well.

Response from Buckland Hospital

Please accept our apology for the delay in responding to you. We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. All of the concerns and feedback from this website are sent to the department and the staff which can be a very good motivational tool.