"Following a hip replacement"

About: The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

I would like to thank everybody who looked after me, nursing staff, anesthetist, surgeon, physio, literally everyone. I was a very nervous patient having a full hip replacement age 40. Every member of staff I had any dealings with was fantastic. I was lucky enough to be in The Wells Suite which was very comfortable. I had a couple of 'wobbles' but the staff soon comforted & reassured me. I would love to thank each & every one of them, night & day staff. I was lucky enough to be admitted 7.30am Saturday, although not in theatre until after 3pm, but I was discharged just after 3pm Monday & am now healing comfortably at home with my family. I hope the staff know how special they all are!

Response from The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

Dear Nancy, thank you very much for your kind comments about the service you received from the orthopaedic team at Tunbridge Wells Hospital. We were delighted to learn you had such a positive experience and that you are recovering well from your surgery. We have passed your thanks on to the staff concerned. Kind regards, The PALS Team.