"Still getting know where after leaving last review..."

About: Freeman Hospital

I am still left to suffer after doctor does not listen to my concerns i get the feeling he does not like patients going to him for a second opinion or picking up where someone left of, complaints are know better they hate you making a complaint, so who are you able to turn to if they do not listen? It has been 10months and i am still left to suffer and myself is getting very worried and upset who i can get help from.This hospital, has made big mistakes with me in the past. So Lets see how we go from here?

Response from Freeman Hospital

Thank you for posting your feedback on NHS Choices. We were very disappointed to read your comments and would like to apologise to you that your experience at the Freeman Hospital was not satisfactory. Please be assured that we take all feedback very seriously and would like to learn more about the concerns you have in order that we can address any problems that you encountered. In order to do this, we would appreciate it if you could contact the Patient Relations Department on 0191 223 1382 or e-mail patient.relations@nuth.nhs.uk.