"My time at Rosewood Involvement Centre"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health (inpatient)

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

Posted on behalf of a service user participating at Rosewood Involvement Centre: This is my 3rd bout of depression over the years. This time it all started with my partner’s death 3 years ago. I am suffering from depression & anxiety.

I’m on medication but I’m trying to work myself of them as I don’t like the side affects. I am trying to manage without them hopefully.

My CPN suggested I try visiting Rosewood Involvement Centre at New Ollerton & am incredibly pleased she did as it has helped me incredibly. Thanks to all at Rosewood!

Response from Nigel Groves, Rosewood Involvement Centre manager, Involvement Team, Nottinghamshire Health care Trust

Thank you for your posting. I am glad your time at the Rosewood Centre has helped you. I will post your comments on our Patient opinion board.

It is good to see that your CPN suggested coming along to our Involvement centre perhaps you could pass on my thanks to them.

Thanks again for the posting