"Cancer treatment"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / General surgery

The whole treatment from day 1 was dealt with in the right manner for me to deal with each step scans, chemo, operation and then the final sessions of chemo which have only just concluded recently and my pills will finish before christmas so things are looking very positive for the future.

The cancer nurses assigned to me were brilliant at there jobs not only to me but also my wife and family.

Mr Priest and Mr Cheong my surgeons were excellent and were there for me when I needed them most through a difficult spell.

The staff on Gissing ward and Mulbarton ward were simply brilliant and they are now my friends as well as my carers.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to feedback to us about your cancer care. We are delighted to know that your care went so well and that the staff were able to support your family as well you.

Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your cancer care. We will pass on your comments to the teams involved.