"Excellent care in Paediatric A&E"

About: East Surrey Hospital

My 9 year son was referred to the Paediatric A&E Department on the evening of 30 November. The staff were welcoming, thorough with their tests and made him feel at ease. We were seen very quickly and efficiently and he came out saying how nice all the staff were. What could have been a frightening experience for him was actually a good experience so well done to everyone involved in getting the investigation and care absolutely right for him.

Response from Bethan Borrett, Digital Communications Manager, Communications, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous,

I will make sure your comments are passed onto the team

Kind Regards,

Bethan

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking your time to comment on your experience of our services. I am pleased to hear that our staff made your son feel at ease and that your experience of our ED was a good one. I will make sure your comments are passed onto the team Kind Regards, Bethan