"Based on three visits."

About: Hull Royal Infirmary

I visited Hull Infirmary on three occasions Twice for tests and exploratory work, once for A&E. I did not stay overnight. I cannot fault this hospital based on my experiences. The only unpleasant aspect was the rudeness, intolerance and selfish attitude by some of the customers/patients.

Response from Hull Royal Infirmary

Thank you for adding you comment to the NHS Choices website. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and we will ensure that the staff concerned are made aware of these. I am pleased to read you were treated well when you attended the hospital recently, but sadly the behaviour of other patients made it unpleasant for you. If you would like to become more involved in decisions about local healthcare, we are recruiting members. By becoming a member you receive our quarterly newsletter, find out more about your local NHS and help us improve local services. You can also attend our ‘medicine for members’ sessions and respond to questionnaires. You don’t need any special skills or experience to become a member; you just need an interest in local health services. There is no commitment, you can get involved as much or as little as you choose. For more information please either email your.nhs@hey.nhs.uk or telephone the Corporate Affairs office on (01482) 675165. If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on (01482) 623065 or email on pals@hey.nhs.uk as we are always striving to improve our patients experience. Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local NHS services. Kind regards, Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust.