"A good, kind and compasisonate service - Urology..."

About: Chelsea & Westminster Hospital

I have visited the hospital over the past few months and been seen in the urology department. My first impression was slightly marred by the phlebotomy staff who I found to be quite rude and I was hoping this would not be repeated in other departments. However since my initial visit my appointments have always been excellent. The staff members in the urology department have been very kind and compassionate and have always been very friendly and helpful. The appointments have always been on time, and staff have explained the process very well. I had a procedure today and again the doctors and nurses were very re-assuring and sympathetic which made an anxious time much easier to manage. Thank you to all the doctors, nurses and admin teams who provided my care.

Response from Chelsea & Westminster Hospital

Hello, We are sorry to hear about your experience in the Phlebotomy Department. If you would like this to be investigated please email us at pals@chelwes.nhs.uk with more details. It was very kind of you to write how happy you are with the Urology Team. Your feed-back will help keep the staff motivated to achieve further improvements.