"Eye department outpatients"

About: Conquest Hospital

I was very impressed by the friendliness of everyone I met, the consultant was very conscientious and sent me off for a test at once when I expressed anxiety about a symptom and saw me at once after the test, explained everything very well. Indeed it was a perfect example of the ideal appointment. The only downside was they didn't realise I was to have a fields test (list lost?) but when I insisted I was to have one, they searched and found it was so.

Response from Conquest Hospital

Thank you very much for expressing your appreciation of the standard of care you received at your Ophthalmology appointment at the Conquest Hospital. It’s always encouraging for staff to receive positive feedback. As a Trust we are committed to giving the highest quality of care to our patients, and we value all comments from patients and their families. It was extremely kind of you to take the time to provide feedback. I will ensure that your comments are shared with all the staff concerned and apologise for our delay in posting a response.