About: Sir Robert Peel Hospital

I rang just now and I rang the minor injuries by mistake she could of easily told me I rang the wrong place and put me through to out paitiants but she didn't she answered the phone in a right mard said "what do you want?!" "Problem exactly?!" Then I said what was wrong and she shouted down the phone "This is minor injuries idiot ring else where" and I shouted back and hung up. Rude and my daughter is quite ill and I don't know what I'm meant to do now! Some people just don't care and they shouldn't be working in hospitals if they are so rude and vile! Get some new staff and people might think about using you more often! Disgusted!

Response from Sir Robert Peel Hospital

We are sorry to hear that your experience of calling Sir Robert Peel Hospital was unsatisfactory. We expect all of our staff to be polite, professional and courteous and would encourage you to contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service to provide more specific details so that we can investigate fully. The PALS Team can be contacted on 01283 539110 between 9am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments.