"My mother's heart attacks"

About: William Harvey Hospital

My mother was admitted to A & E at the end of August, and on two further occasions in September. She was subsequently admitted to CDU, and also spent time on Kennington Ward and on the Cardiac Ward. We were both very impressed with the care my mother received, and how I, as next of kin, was kept fully informed throughout. All the staff were wonderful - caring, professional and friendly. Levels of cleanliness appeared very high. I felt secure in the knowledge that my mother was in the best place. Following heart surgery in St Thomas's Hospital in London, my mother is now doing well and we would like to thank all the staff at William Harvey Hospital.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your mother's care. I am really pleased to hear that you were happy with the care we provided. We are really proud of our staff especially when they provide care with kindness and thought. I very glad to see that your mother is doing well after her surgery at St Thomas's hospital.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, we are very pleased to hear that your mother is on the mend and appreciate that you have taken the time to post your comments which will be fed back to all the wards you have mentioned. All staff find such positive feedback motivates them at what can be difficult situations and we are very grateful for your comments.