"Efficient, friendly and professional"

About: St Mark's Hospital (Harrow)

As with all areas of the NHS that I've experienced I get the impression that St. Mark's is seeing a lot of patients, however it seems that St. Mark's is operating very efficiently and coping well with the load. During my time there I was pleased at how quickly I was moved through the system, I found all of the staff including receptionists, nurses and doctors to be friendly and knowledgeable. There was a relaxed atmosphere and friendly rapport between the staff, which is reassuring to me as a patient. After my last appointment I did some research online and found that St. Mark's is wholly or partly (I'm not sure which) funded by a charity - the St. Mark's Hospital Foundation - and is also a centre of excellence for gastrointestinal illnesses. As such and in light of the care I've received I've decided to set up a regular monthly donation.

Response from St Mark's Hospital

We were pleased to learn that you feel that St Mark’s Hospital is operating efficiently and that you have found the staff there to be friendly and efficient. Your kind comments will be passed to the staff there. We would also like to thank you for generosity in setting up a regular donation to the St Mark’s Hospital Foundation.