"Pleasant stay"

About: Queen Charlotte's Hospital

I had miscarriage a few months ago and unfortunately had to a minor procedure. From the moment I stepped in to the dayunit, the who greeted me made me feels safe and welcome. As i came alone and was very anxious she made sure that i was comfortable even by asking me if she would like her to call anyone to stay with me. When she walked with me to the theatre I was very tearful. She took a minute with and simply gave me hug and said it would be ok. When i came back to the day unit, i had no pain what so ever, her care was probably the best i recvieved. She allowed my husband to come in earlier than visiting time just to stay with me. She knew exactly what she doing and what to say to help me get through the day.

Response from Queen Charlotte's Hospital

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust appreciates your review. We are very sorry to hear about your miscarriage and we thank you for taking the time to share the experience of care and support that you were given at such a difficult time. It will be shared with the day unit. We extend to you our good wishes for the future.