"Rainbow ward"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

The nurses on the ward were just lovely; my son had to stay a couple of nights and I felt that he was in very safe hands. The doctors were great, and took care to explain what was going on. One of the doctors called me at home after he had been discharged to reassure me that his outstanding tests were negative, which was very thoughtful. The ward was clean, and well organised. Thank you.

Thank you for finding time to feedback and I am glad to see that you were happy with the care we provided to your son. We are really proud of our staff who go out of their way to make a difference. They will appreciate reading your feedback.

Response from Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

Thank you for your kind words and we are really pleased to hear that both you and your son had such a positive experience. Your comments will be fed back to the staff involved in the care of your son. Positive feedback is an extremely powerful tool to motivate staff and we are grateful that you have taken the time to provide us with your comments.