"I'm still waiting for an operation"
About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) TF7 4BF
Posted by Fantasm754 (as ),
- I got a call out of the blue to arrange an appointment
- I opted for Saturday at Nuffield, Wolverhampton, which means I did not have to take time off work, nor did my husband as he had to drive me to the cataract clinic.
- The consultant explained everything to me and the process for the operation
- Now I know I need a cataract operation and I would like the operation as soon as possible, however, there appears to be a delay in getting an appointment for operation.
- Consultant cancelled December appointments for whatever reason, is now trying to reinstate, but time in theatre has been allocated elsewhere.
- All I want is the operation completed, ideally before Christmas would have been good. As I have to put eye drops in week before operation, I can't see this happening.