"fantastic service"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

my stay on the kingsgate maternity ward was second to none, all the midwives, mca's and housekeepers made me and my husband feel so very welcome, the ward was clean, food was ok and the service we received from one person was outstanding she is polite, hard working and always went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed and always gave us and other patients that extra 5 mins to see how we was. Serco should be so proud to have an outstanding member of staff working for them.

Thank you so much for taking the time to feedback, really glad to read that you were happy with the care we provided. I will really make sure that the member of staff from SERCO receives your feedback - I am sure it will be appreciated.

Response from Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

Thank you for your extremely positive feedback which will be fed back to the staff in the maternity ward. All feedback received is used as a learning tool and your kind comments would be ideal to share with other patients when they attend the centre to enable them to have confidence in the people caring for them.